In Russia, communism is dead, but in the West it is a Living Lion.
Communism is not dead. Aleksandr Solzhenitzyn said, long ago, that it (Communism) was dead in Russia, but that in the West it was “a Living Lion”. The so – called “collapse of the Soviet Union”, or of Communism in Russia, during the years 1989 – 1991, was not a collapse at all, but, according to Mikhail Gorbachev, the very supposed architect of the “collapse”, in an interview at the Vatican in 1989: “It is wrong to insist, as many in the West do, that this is the collapse of socialism (read: Communism). On the contrary, it means that the socialist process in the world will pursue its further development in a multiplicity of forms” (Emphasis added – Time Magazine, December 11th, 1989).
The Communist Manifesto, of 1848, states the following: “In short, the Communists everywhere support every revolutionary movement against the existing social and political order of things.”
“The Communists disdain to conceal their views and aims. They openly declare that their ends can be attained only by the forcible overthrow of all existing social conditions…”
These two statements, by Mikhail Gorbachev, and by Karl Marx, 140 years earlier, explain, better than anything else, what is going on in our country today, and, for that matter, what has been going on in it for the past 50 – 75 years. The Red Menace, as it used to be called, has literally infiltrated every segment of our society or social order: educational, political, legal, religious, cultural, until there is nothing left, except the people themselves, and they are both the victim and the hope.
We must reach the people with Truth, and, if we do that, the people themselves will act accordingly. Some, on the basis of enlightenment, will do the right thing. Others won’t. But, if we do not educate them, there is no hope, either for them, or the United States of America.
Communism is total government. Each of the items listed below are in some way related to the gradual push towards unmitigated centralized power in America. The answer in the political realm is a return to strict, Constitutional government. The difficulty of instituting this solution is the vast degree to which the country has already surrendered its birthright.
Our cause will be victorious. It is a matter of time. But we must continue to fight. We must run for political office, and while doing so, we must use the opportunity to educate the woefully ignorant electorate as to why our country is in decline. It is not by mistake. America is being swallowed piecemeal by the apocalyptic vortex of Domestic Communism.
National Health Care
Prescription drug benefit for seniors
Gun control laws
Abolition of capital punishment
PETA (People for the ethical treatment of animals)
Separation of Church and State
Food labeling laws
Federal Reserve (Centralized Banking system)
National Organization for Women (NOW)
“The women’s liberation movement is a central part of the American socialist revolution in the making.” Leon Trotsky, 1917
Women using hyphenated names after they get married: Mary Jones – Smith
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Building restrictions on wetlands
Logging laws that prevent the successful operation of the logging industry
Historic districts: you have to get permission to paint your house. (Most historic districts are entities of local units of government, but they follow standards & regulations set by the Federal Government’s Dept. of the Interior)
Automobile emission standards
Material Safety Data Sheets
Mandatory wearing of eye goggles when entering a factory
Dept. of Energy
Dept. of Education
Dept. of Health and Human Services
Dept. of Homeland Security
Dept. of Housing and Urban Development
Office of Economic Opportunity
Equal Employment Opportunities Commission (EEOC)
Dept. of Agriculture
Federal Legal Services
LBJ’s “War on Poverty”
The Clean Water Act
Government – mandated Water Levels in Toilets
The Clean Air Act
Government money to research a cure for AIDS
Constant cries of “corporate greed”
The anti-nuclear movement
The pro-solar power movement
Seat belt laws
Mandatory air bag installation
No wrapping for your fast food burger
No disposable diapers
No toy guns allowed – “they teach our children to be violent”
Person arrested for killing a rattlesnake that was attacking him and his daughter
Coyotes seen in Ypsilanti and Ann Arbor
Wolves being introduced into the wilds out west
-Child abuse laws – no spanking allowed. Children are taught in schools that they can call the police if their parents “mistreat” them. A mother tries to correct her daughter’s behavior by telling her she cannot visit with a group of kids that the mother knows to be drug users. The child tells the mother that the mother had better let her go or she will call the police and tell them that the mother is abusing her…
-Sexual harassment laws – no winking
-Domestic violence laws – if the police are called to a house they are required by law to arrest somebody. In the vast majority of the cases, it’s the man, regardless of what actually happened
A man was arguing with his wife. He deliberately turned his back to her so as not to hurt her. To release his anger, he threw a lamp against the wall, in the opposite direction from where she was standing. The police were called and he was arrested for domestic violence.
A man argues with his wife. He tries to leave the room. She blocks the doorway. He moves her aside and leaves. Two days later he is arrested for domestic violence.
-The term “date rape”
-Illegal drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, heroin. (We always hear about the Columbian drug lords. But it has been documented that the major illegal drug assault of the 1950’s, and beyond, on this country, originated as a Soviet plan to help bring about their goal of destroying America. The Red Chinese got into the game early as growers and producers. Communist agents from the eastern block European nations did most of the foot work in setting up the elaborate distribution systems needed to assure a steady flow of drugs into this country. Columbia is just one of the places where the drugs are grown. In Peru, the Cuban backed Marxist Tupac Amaru and Shining Path terrorist organizations protected the drug growers from the local law enforcement agencies. The terrorists used the money paid to them by the drug producers to help in their violent revolution against the Peruvian government. You won’t hear about any of this in the mainstream media because they are too busy telling us that the Soviet Union no longer exists and that the Red Chinese are our trading partners. And, after all, our friends the Russians and Red Chinese are helping us fight terrorism!)
“No smoking” laws
Warning labels on cigarettes and other items
Law suits against the tobacco industry
Capping aspirin tablet bottles so that neither children nor adults can get into them
The inheritance tax
No Big Macs
No red meat
No manger scenes at Christmas
No prayer in schools
No ten commandments in the courthouse
No pledge of allegiance in school
No Bible teaching in school
–George Washington was a slave owner
–Karl Marx was a great thinker whose meritorious ideas were never really put into practice
The average person under 35 years of age does not know who Douglas MacArthur is
Campaigns against Indian sports logos
“Take back the night” rallies on College Campuses
The emasculation of the American male
Men wearing necklaces
Men wearing earrings
Tattooing is now part of the “lesson plan”, at Corner Co-op Nursery School, in
Brookline, Mass. (Detroit Free Press, 3/19/06)
Teaching grade-school children that homosexuality is normal, just as normal as
With regard to these last two (2) examples, see: Matt. Ch. 18: v. 6; Luke Ch. 17: vs.1-2.
Referring to groups of people as hyphenated Americans, such as African – American or
Hispanic – American
National Public Radio (NPR)
Hunger coalitions in churches
Churches teaching the social gospel in place of individual redemption
Security checkpoints at Airports
People losing their jobs for making politically incorrect statements
Hate crime laws
Judges that are too soft on criminals
The LA riots
Riots in Benton Harbor, Michigan
Riots outside Buffalo Wild Wings, Pearl St., Ypsilanti, Michigan
Police accused of “Police brutality”
Police being called “Pigs”
Civilian review boards
Police seen as the enemy
Lawsuits brought against individual police officers in situations where they were
following police protocol and they were just doing their job
In general, the attempt to make it difficult, if not impossible, for the police to do their job
Gov’t run or gov’t financed childcare programs
NEA (National Education Association)
The “new math”
Wide spread use of drugs to treat questionable disorders like “Attention deficit disorder”
The Beatles (Domestic & International)
Christian rock music
Sub-woofers Sub-woofers Sub-woofers Sub-woofers Sub-woofers Sub-woofers Sub-woofers Sub-woofers S
The acceptance and wide usage of foul and uncouth language
Ponytails on men
The lack of manners
Widespread sexual promiscuity
Unwed couples living together
No-Fault divorceThe gay rights movement
Homosexual couples receiving the same job benefits as married heterosexual couples
Homosexual couples adopting children
Rights for cross dressers
Homosexual characters appearing as healthy and normal in TV shows and movies
Employees that cannot write an understandable sentence
Bank tellers making errors that result in $2,000.00 errors on your bank statement.
Patricia Ireland has been hired to become the chief executive officer of the Young Women’s Christian Association (YWCA). Ireland is the former leader of the radical feminist group NOW (National Organization for Women) and according to some reports, she is a lesbian.
Road signs that use diagrams instead of words
States being required to administer drivers license tests in Spanish, rather than requiring
applicant to learn English
Mandatory handicap entrance ramps to privately owned buildings
The failed effort to convert the USA to the use of the Metric measuring system
The gigantic trade deficit that the USA has with Communist China
The closure of military bases in the USA
The fact that the USA has no weapons to defend our mainland against incoming nuclear
Not allowed to use the word niggardly
Cultural organs and/or the liberal elite that are promoting domestic
Schools and Universities
Liberal lawyers and judges through the judicial system
Democratic Party – initiates the ideas or programs
Republican Party – legislates watered down versions of the ideas or programs in the name of compromise
Rock and Roll music, rap music, and everything thing in between.
Def jam poets
Homosexual and feminist fashion designers in the clothing industry
Journalists and writers of TV programs
Institutions under attack:
The local police
Traditional Western Culture
All of the Arts (Music, painting, sculpting, literature, poetry, etc.)
The system of checks and balances
The U.S. Constitution
Vladimir Lenin once said: “We must hate. Hatred is the basis of communism.”
The Communist Manifesto, by Karl Marx, clearly states that communism seeks the abolition of the following:
Abolition of private property
Abolition of the family
Abolition of countries
Abolition of eternal truths, such as freedom, justice, etc.
Abolition of all religion
Abolition of all morality.
It calls for a “heavy progressive or graduated income tax.”
It calls for the “abolition of all right of inheritance.”
It calls for a centralized bank with “an exclusive monopoly”.
It calls for centralizing the means of communication and transport in the hands of the government.
It calls for “free education for all children in public schools.” Of course, the schools are government controlled.
The Communist Manifesto says: “In short, the Communists everywhere support every revolutionary movement against the existing social and political order of things.” “The Communists disdain to conceal their views and aims. They openly declare that their ends can be attained only by the forcible overthrow of all existing social conditions…”
Communism is a religion. It is a living, breathing, all consuming religion. And like the devil himself, the greatest feat of communism was to convince the non-communist world that communism is dead.
The devil does not exist. Communism is dead. And we are left with the “don’t worry, be happy” utopia described above, not in the Soviet Union, but in the United States of America!!
Since the list of examples of Domestic Communism seems to be almost endless, we have decided to add to the previous examples, an appendix, which lists still more examples of Domestic Communism.
APPENDIX (to the previous document):
- Gender-neutral (Women’s Lib) Bible “translations”
- The term “Ms.”, used to address both married and un-married women, so as to negate the difference between the two, and to avoid offending those who are offended by the terms Mrs. and/or Miss.
- “Chairperson”: the designation given for Chairman or Chairwoman, so you will not know whether it is a male or female that holds the position – another benefit of women’s lib.
- Pro-Communist, Socialist Union Leaders (e.g. Walter Reuther, Leonard Woodcock, Douglas Fraser, John Sweeney, et al). The one Union Leader of the past half-century who stands out, as an exception to this list, is former AFofL President George Meany, who was the only leader, of any kind (in the United States), to give Soviet dissident anti-Communist Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn a platform from which to speak, after U.S. President Gerald Ford, and U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger refused to let Solzhenitsyn speak at the White House.
- Banning the use of Land Mines in non-Communist countries.
- Fathers taking maternity leaves after their wives have a baby.
- Stay-at-home dads.
- “Glass ceilings”
- In the National Hockey League: 1 point for an Overtime Loss (United States & Canada).
- “consciousness – raising”
- “conflict – resolution” (Courses in, et al)
- The Paul Robeson “Black Heritage” Postage Stamp.
- The force-feeding, and forced consumption of, the Theory of Evolution, and its desired result: the belief that Man is an animal, and, consequently, no matter how high the form of same, does not possess a soul.
- The religion of recycling, mandatory in some areas (a branch of environmentalism, and an industry far more expensive than dumping trash ever was).
- The “Fannie Mae – Freddie Mac” Socialist Home Loan Industry.
- “Fat Liberation”
- Male Hurricanes.
21. The term, and, the largely manufactured – state of the existence of, “Homelessness”: specifically, a casualty of the Vietnam War.
22. The term: “Quality of Life”. A euphemism invented in the 1970’s. The World Health Organization, a creation of the United Nations, defines the term as “a complete state of physical, mental, and social well – being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity”. That is a completely Orwellian definition. The literal, or dictionary, definition, is exactly as written: quality of life, whatever that may be for whomever it is meant to apply to. The term, as it was invented during the 1970’s, and as it is euphemized by the World Health Organization, really was invented for the purpose of white – washing the fact that the “quality of life” in the 1970’s was bad, and has been bad ever since, due primarily to the 1960’s.
23. The term: “Social Justice”. A euphemism for Socialism, meaning, essentially (to the people who use the term “social justice”), that everyone should have the same amount of money.
24. “Awareness”. After the ‘60’s demolished everything, we were supposed to become aware of everything, especially the things demolished, but now nearly everything.
25. Hate Crimes. Crimes committed against minorities and homosexuals only, not against white, heterosexual males.
26. Environmentally friendly toilet paper.
27. “Making a difference”. Not making a difference.
28. “Being There”. Maybe.
29. “Reaching Out”, but never far enough.
At any rate, these three (#’s 27, 28 & 29) serve as inadequate substitutes for confronting the unpleasant truth, described in the previous 8½ pages.
30. “change”. Always towards socialism.
Perhaps now is the time to state that all dictatorships, whether of one man, one party, or of the “proletariat”, use words as their most important weapon; first, to subjugate the people into ignorance, and then, into compliance and submission: by changing the literal, objective, dictionary meaning of words to what the dictatorships want them to mean. In this way, words become, instead of a means of communication, the most indispensable weapon of warfare: propaganda. If this is true, and the preceding “definitions” are accurate examples of it, then we, in America, have been living in a Communist dictatorship for some time now, without knowing it, which is essential to maintaining it. Psychological dictatorships eventually become overt, outward ones.
31. “Activist.” Originally, in the 1960’s & 1970’s: a Communist. Now, the term is applied to anyone who is politically very active, either on the Right or Left. This is a good illustration of how Communese has been applied to the language in general.
32. “Dumbing – down.” In contrast to many of the above deliberate changes and outright reversals of the meanings of words, this term, whether by accident or intention, is amazingly accurate. Although chiefly used to describe the educational process employed by the public school system in the U.S., it also describes, just as accurately, the process used by the entire communications network, which includes Academia, media (print and other), government, entertainment (including music and the arts), in dumbing down the entire population. Whether or not the use of the term is intentional or accidental, we believe the process itself is intentional beyond doubt.
33. “Self – esteem”. A term which caught fire largely during the 1990’s. It was, and is, meant, in a personally subversive way, to replace genuine self – confidence. To esteem something is not the same thing as to have confidence in it. An intentionally subtle, but important, difference, one that, by intention, undermines confidence, and promotes esteem. See: Luke: Ch. 16, v. 15. Also: I Corinthians: Ch. 5, v.6; and: Galatians: Ch. 5, v.9.
34. Actually, the “dumbing – down” of American Public School students, and, at the same time, teaching them “self – esteem”, are part of the same process, though God only knows how the former helps the latter.
35. “second – class citizen”. Anyone who doesn’t get what he wants.
36. “The dignity and equality of all people(s)” – More Communist jargon for a Socialist society.
37. “Inclusion.” See Matt: Ch. 7, vs. 13 – 14; Isaiah: Ch. 5, vs. 13 – 14.
38. Woman (in greater Detroit) who killed her husband with a sledgehammer, an ax (hitting him 15 times), and stabbing him 21 times, because he abused her, then leaning over his dead body, asking him: “Why did you do this to me?”, claiming self – defense.
39. “Liberals” who say that a woman has the “right” to kill her completely defenseless and innocent baby in the womb, but that capital punishment for convicted first – degree murderers is “cruel and unusual punishment.”
40. Re – capping the above two (2) items: If the woman who killed her husband with an ax, hitting him 15 times, slashing his throat, and stabbing him 21 times, is convicted of first – degree murder, sending her to the electric chair would no doubt be “cruel and unusual punishment” to some people, right? Fortunately for them, there is no capital punishment in this state (Michigan).
41. “Non – violence; peace”. No opposition to Communism. See: Daniel: Ch. 8, vs. 23 – 25 (esp. v. 25).
42. The use of the word: “Power.” On the contemporary political scene, it began in the early 1970’s, with the so-called “Black Power” movement, which, by its own admission, based its political philosophy on Maoist Communism. Along with this came the so-called “power salute” – the clenched-fist salute. In reality, though, the clenched-fist, so-called “power salute”, traces its origins to the traditional Communist clenched-fist salute, going back at least 100 years, to the early 20th century, as any true, red-blooded Communist will tell you. Now, however, both the clenched-fist salute, and the term, are used almost everywhere, and by interests as divergent as: football players who score touchdowns; golfers who make holes-in-one; and people who sell cell phones, the latest example of the last being: Ann Arbor Wireless, which advertises a “Holiday Power” phone, for $24.99, in the Thursday, Dec. 9th, 2004 edition of the Ypsilanti Courier.
True power, however, is explained in Psalm #62, verse 11: “God hath spoken once; Twice have I heard this: That power belongeth unto God.”
43. “Be all you can be”. Which probably isn’t much. (New Join the Army slogan). Actually, this slogan isn’t bad, as long as you remember what Jesus said: “without Me ye can do nothing.” (John 15: 5 b).
44. Anonymous phone calls, right before elections, telling you not to discriminate against certain people, because of “who they are”. We often hear people today, say: “This is who I am!” We don’t know whether “Who I am!” is the same person as “who they are”, but we hope not.
By the way, who are you? After eleven pages of this stuff, you should be beginning to find out the answer to that question.
45. The National Anthem sung as a pop song, by a pop “singer”.
46. Changing the National Anthem to “America the Beautiful”. Though “America the Beautiful” is an incredibly beautiful song: read all four (4) verses of “The Star-Spangled Banner”, learn some (true) American history, and you will know why changing the National Anthem to “America the Beautiful” is a bad idea.
47. “Aggression”. A term used primarily by anti-Americans, against Americans.
48. “respect”. A term now meaning: give it to people who don’t earn it, and probably don’t deserve it.
49. “Tolerance”. Same as: “Inclusion”. See # 37, above.
50. “Diversity”. On our nation’s coins are written the words (in Latin): “E PLURIBUS UNUM”, meaning: Out of Many, One. That has been deliberately reversed to: Out of One, Many. The result has been division, not unity, as we believe the reversal intends it to be. We now have “diversity” training, often compulsory, in academia, the public schools, the corporate world, Law Enforcement, and in just about every area of American life. This is supposed to promote “tolerance”, “inclusiveness”, etc., all of which have been dealt with above. In reality, it has created problems where none existed; suspicion, fear, distrust, competitiveness of the wrong kind; and the lack of love, all of which are the opposites of what is supposedly “intended”. Isn’t something wrong here? Caesar called the strategy “divide and conquer.” We believe the strategy is the same here, only the enemy isn’t Caesar.
We believe the goal of all of the above, is the creation of the U.S.S.A. – the United Soviet States of America. If the people who run things have their way, and are successful in this, they will no longer need the U.S.S.R., which, despite all deceptive appearances to the contrary, still exists.
51. The term: “demeaning”. Presumably, when somebody pricks your balloon, thereby lowering your self-esteem.
52. Secretaries are now “Administrative Assistants”.
53. Janitors (which the authors of this document were) are now “Environmental Technicians”. (Johnny-mop that Pollution, man.)
54. The terms “Secretaries” and “Janitors” are now deemed to be “demeaning”.
55. Crippled people are now “physically challenged”.
56. Crazy people are “mentally challenged”.
57. Chronologically-challenged means: old.
58. The terms: crippled, crazy, and old, are now deemed “demeaning”, which they probably are.
59. All of the above new descriptions of jobs, careers, professions, or human conditions (#’s 52, 53, 55, 56, 57) are supposed to help raise self-esteem, and to promote feeling equal, whether actual equality exists or not. This is managed equality, and somebody is doing the managing.
60. By now you can see how the language is being engineered to control thought, behavior, and society. This would be a good time to refer back to the Paragraph immediately following # 30, above.
61. A Jesse Jackson Special: “The Democratization of Capital.” Read (again): Socialism.
62. Multilingualism. Part of “diversity”. The movement to divide the country into many different cultures, rather than to encourage assimilation into one common American culture, as was the practice in the past, is subversive in the extreme, and is directed at destroying, not “diversifying”, the nation. It is succeeding as planned. The solution is: not to reject people because they are “different”, but to encourage them to submerge their differences, in the interest of a common Americanism, and to “celebrate” that, rather than their differences. Then we will be doing what Jesse Jackson says, disingenuously, is: “giving Peace a chance”.
63. “And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground;..…, Saith the Lord of Hosts”. (Mal: 3:11).
and, better yet:
64. “Behold, I am against thee, O destroying mountain,” saith the Lord, “who destroyeth all the earth; and I will stretch out Mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain. And they shall not take from thee a stone for a corner, nor a stone for foundations; But thou shalt be desolate for ever,” saith the Lord. Jeremiah: Ch. 51; vs. 25-26, 21st Century King James Bible.
65. Prohibiting school children from playing Tag, at recess-time, on school grounds, because the child getting tagged, is the victim of “violence”, and risks being emotionally “scarred” for the rest of his life.
66. Ask the Lord to roll down another rock.
67. Requirements for working (as an announcer) for NPR (National Public Radio):
- If you are a woman: You must talk through your nose – the nasal, “feminist”, sound – it’s so sophisticated. Or else (and it’s probably easier), just quack like a duck.
- If you are a man: talk, either
- like a woman, or
- like a fog-horn. – witness the guy who follows each on-the-hour national news broadcast with: “Support for NPR comes from …”, etc., the largest single source of support never being mentioned, however: the U.S. taxpayer – this source putting the lie to the claim, made constantly over local NPR stations that: “This is ‘listener-supported’ radio.” In reality, it is listener, and non-listener, supported radio. Thomas Jefferson said of such enterprises: “to compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves or abhors, is sinful and tyrannical.” This (Jefferson’s statement) applies even more to federally-funded elections, and the notorious FEC (Federal Election Commission). As for NPR (National “Public” Radio): it is really National Socialist Radio. As the French say: “ La Publique, c’est moi”.
68. “Progressive”. Socialist.
69. “Reactionary”. Not Socialist.
70. As an Addendum to the above addenda, we would like to include a Commentary on the 2004 – 2005, Season-long, National Hockey League “lockout”:
The Players’ Rebuttal
Yeh, well we don’t want a penny more than we’re worth. The league says they’re havin’ money problems, and a bunch of teams are goin’ under, but they just say that, cause alls they want is a salary cap. They need to listen to the other side of it. They’re bargaining in bad faith. Well, they’re gonna find out that we’ll never accept a salary cap, no matter what they say.
Anyways, the game is about more than economics. It’s not our fault that some teams are hurting. They need to be better at marketing. Like, they should market us better, so more people will watch. And, what about the people that sell popcorn, the ticket takers and the zamboni driver? They’re the one’s I feel sorry for. They’re the one’s that really get hurt by all this mess. Who’s gonna pay their mortgages? And what about Prongs? The other day they made him sign a one-season contract for 10 million dollars. Boy, was he ever ticked off. He was expecting a two-season contract. What’s he gonna do? But the owners don’t care about any of that.
Well, we’re not gonna let them push us around. Ya know, we make our living knocking guys around on the ice, and, it won’t be any different in the boardroom. I mean, we know how to play tough and the players are totally unified on this thing. So, while some of us are playing in Europe, or, on a bobsledding team, if the league tries to have a season without us, none of our guys will play in that, because, our guys know that if they play, we will remember that for a long time and the ones that play will have to answer to the ones who didn’t play. And that won’t be pretty. I’m glad we’re all unified on this.
And no one ever says anything about the fans. Look what this lockout is doing to them. I mean, the league just wants their salary cap, and they don’t care about anything else. But don’t worry, this fight isn’t over yet…
The last clause of the above Commentary, should be taken as prophecy, regarding this entire post.